- We will not collect personally identifiable information on our users.
- We will not sell your data to third parties.
- We will not SPAM you.
When you use our website, desktop app or mobile app to submit a receipt, we will store that receipt for you, and provide you with access to the digitized data on your mobile phone as well as through your secure online account.The data captured from your receipt may include your name, the merchant name, address and phone number, the date and time of your purchase, the amount and method of payment and the items you purchased along with any comments or tags that you add to your receipts.
We collect this information because it is required in order for us to provide you with our services. You can see images of your receipts, review the digitized data and tag and search this data. If you do not want this data collected, you can stop using our services and apps at any time.
RedSwipe's core offering is to provide you with discounted products and services that will be displayed on your Dashboard.RedSwipe will apply algorithms to your receipts data in order to best match you with products and services that interest you based on your past purchases. You will have the choice to configure the frequency you receive such notices on your Dashboard.
Like most website operators, RedSwipe collects non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typica lly make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. RedSwipe's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how RedSwipe's visitors use its website. From time to time, RedSwipe may release non-personally identifying information by publishing reports on trends in the usage of its website.
Protection of Personally Identifying Information
Although RedSwipe does not collect personally Identifiable information, to the extent that we do, RedSwipe discloses such information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations who,
- Need to know that information in order to process it on RedSwipe's behalf or to provide services available at RedSwipe's websites, and
- have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using RedSwipe's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
Public Areas of Our Website
There are areas of our website, such as the comments sections in our blog, that are public. If you disclose personal data in any public forum on our website, that data can be accessed and used by people other than us. We are not responsible for other people using what you post. If you are concerned about this, do not post personal data in public places on our website.
Exceptions to Sharing Your Data
We are committed to not selling your data or sharing it. However, there are a few exceptions:
- We will share data if required by law.
- We may share your data where this is in the interest of protecting or exercising our or other's legal rights, for example, in connection with requests from law enforcement officials and in connection with court proceedings, or to detect or prevent criminal activity, fraud, material misrepresentation, or to establish our rights or defend against legal claims.